Monday, January 22, 2007

Trust Fall

From the looks of things, Trust Fall is either going to be a novella or a barely novel. It's winding down to an end; I just don't think it's going to be as long as the other novels I have written/am writing. To be fair, this story started off as a one-shot, a little plot bunny I needed to expel to make room for thesis and BP. I hadn't expected it to blossom into a more in-depth story. It was really nothing more than a procrastination device. However, I am still working on it, though it's going on two years in June. This would be one of the stories I could definitely see myself e-publishing, however, because it's perfect for that word count range. Of course I'll have to get betas, etc, but maybe I'll become more . . . frisky with the writing in this one. I'm not sure.

Anyway, I'm glad I've finally decided to not kill myself by turning this into a full-length novel. I should just stop fighting what the characters are doing and admit this won't be as long. Maybe it'll even get published in print form one day. *shrugs*

1 comment:

cinquetta said...

Hi! Bana, I like this story. The first chapter got my attention please continue. Go far it girl you are doing a wonderful job.