Yes, I'm one of the authors. :)
May 30th, 2009 promises to be a full-day literary experience, starting with Book Marketing Mastermind Session Breakfast Buffet from 9:30-11:30 a.m. at Wyndham Garden Hotel, 175 Piedmont Ave. NE, Atlanta 30306.
Admission: $25 Breakfast Only/$40 for Full Day Pass
*Readers: Please note FREE book inc. with Full Day Pass AND Uptown Admission tickets ONLY.
Next, we'll take the hotel shuttle ($5.00 R/T) to the Peachtree Branch Library, 1315 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta 30309 from 12:30-2 p.m. for readings by authors (including, but not limited to):
- Gail McFarland (Summer Wind, The Best for Last, When Love Calls, Lady Killer, All for Love, Dream Runner and If Ever)
- Diane Dorcé (Loving Penny, Devil in the Mist, Bloggers' Delight and 54 Broad Street)
- Ja Adams (Chameleon, Purple Haze and Unfinished Business)
- Brooklyn Darkchild (This Ain't No Hearts and Flowers Love Story, Part 1 and 2)
- Jean Holloway (Ace of Hearts and Black Jack)
- John R. Williams (The Reunion, C.E.L.L., Daddy and Me, What Could Have Been; the Saint, the Sinner, and the Attempt)
- Danyelle Scroggins (Not Until You're Ready)
- TL James (Mpire: In Search of the Lost and Mpire: Death Cometh)
- Sharon Oliver (Keep Your Enemies Closer, Deliver Me From My Enemies)
- DeiIra Collard-Smith (Love, Lust & a Whole Lotta Distrust and Secrets, Sins and Shameful Lies)
Final stop: The 'Quadruple A' (African American Authors in Atlanta) Literary Event from 3-7 p.m. at The Uptown Restaurant & Lounge, 201 Courtland St., Atlanta 30303.
Authors & readers will get to meet and mingle (and buy or sell, of course.) I will have more details on the author lineup as they come in. There will be light hors'dourves and a cash bar.
All three venues are within a 5 mile radius! Please come enjoy the day with us.
The Uptown Restaurant & Lounge - General Admission: $25
Readers: Admission includes one (1) personally autographed book from the attending author of your choice. Authors are donating book giveaway, but if one runs out, please have a second choice.
Thinking of coming from out of town? Please let me know ASAP. I've worked a deal ($89/night, King or double Queen) with the Wyndham Garden Hotel which is walking distance to The Uptown Restaurant & Lounge. You will also be able to use the hotel shuttle ($5.00 R/T) to and from the club.
Tell everyone you think would be interested. The venues are sharp! I'm excited!
Questions? Please contact me via email with 'Quad A' as the subject.