Friday, June 01, 2007

Radio Interview

So as a change of pace, I decided to announce the fact I'm going to be on the radio BEFORE I actually am instead of AFTER. It's a new concept I'm trying out lol. Anyway, this Sunday from 2-3PM I will be on WILD 1090 AM in Boston for Studio V with Victoria Howard Robinson. I don't know if there is a way to listen online, but hopefully I'll get a tape someway so I can listen to myself (even though I really don't like the sound of my own voice, but eh, what can you do.) If you're in the New England area, I hope you can listen! I'll be talking about Being Plumville at the very least, so yeah. That's the announcement :).

2 comments:

Kawari Dante said...

I won't get to hear it, Hello Texas!, but I hope it goes well for you.
Your plane journey story made me laugh.

Bana said...

LOL,

I still chuckle about it. Too wild, but it was really nice. Too bad you can't hear it! The web site is down, and so I don't think you'll be able to listen on the web, either :( But thanks for wanting to! :)