Saturday, August 01, 2009

Re-Release of AJ'S SERENDIPITY! (08/17/09)

In conjunction with Aliyah Burke's latest release from her Megalodon Series Dimitri's Moon dropping August 15, 2009.


AJCover09

Greek Alejandro Melonakos hadn't been shopping for the love of his life during a routine market run for his restaurant, yet that was exactly who he found. The petite and curvy American Samara Grossman had captured his heart upon his first sight of her and he hadn't wanted it back—just hers in return. Will AJ be able to convince Samara they were meant to be together during her five-day vacation in Athens, or will his serendipitous find be all for naught?

The release features a new cover and an extra chapter for readers to enjoy!


2 comments:

Tanchel's said...

Congratulations Savannah on the re-release. The cover art is beautiful.

I read this story when it was a free read on Aliyah's website but wanted to add the ebook to my collection.

So, I purchased it Saturday morning (8/1 EBook format).
I noticed that there is no cover art included.

I know this is a stupid question, but I just want to be sure. -
Is the new cover art, along with the extra chapter only in the format being released on the 17th??
Is the added chapter because of somthing in Dimitri's Moon???

I look forward to both releases.
Tanchelce

Bana said...

Hi,

Thank you so much for your support, first of all! And yes, the new cover art and chapter is only in the re-release on 8/17. The first version was before I was savvier with the formatting and cover art! I do hope you enjoy it, though!

best,

bana