Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hurt

Very, very hurt right now.  That's the best I can say.  I'm not a mechanic, so I don't like it when I'm thrown under the bus the way I've been thus far.  I'm upset, and it goes to show you have to be very careful about the people you trust.  I thought people knew me, knew that I had integrity and try to give my best whenever I do something, but apparently not.  It's hurtful, it really is.  I have to figure out a way to rise above all of this, but it seems all I'm good for is having my spirit broken.

Ugh.

Lesson learned.  I'll be more careful in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was telling a friend about your book, The Beauty Within, and I pulled up your blog so I could send her the link. I was very touched by your post and you have been on my mind most of the day. This may be little consolation right now, but I loved The Beauty Within. I sincerely hope that your week gets better.

Bana said...

Hi,

Thank you, Wanda, so much. I appreciate it very much! I am glad you enjoyed THE BEAUTY WITHIN, and thank you for spreading the word about me!

I hope you have a lovely day and again, thank you for your encouragement!

All the best,

Savannah